Environmental Document for Tract 6236
The City of Kerman has prepared an environmental analysis (an "Initial Environmental Study") for the project referred to as the "Whitesbridge/Siskiyou" project, consistent with the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
The project will mirror the existing Hacienda Heights project and includes 39 acres on the northeast corner of Whitesbridge Road and Siskiyou Avenue and proposes development of a 144-lot single family residential subdivision, a 4.4-acre lot for future multi-family residential development, a 3.1-acre lot for future commercial development and a 1.3 acre site for a neighborhood park. Requested actions include a General Plan land use amendment, zone change, tentative subdivision map focused environmental impact report and annexation of the site into the City of Kerman (and detachment from Kings River Conservation District).
- Tract 6236 Initial Environmental Study (PDF)
- Draft Final EIR w Appendix (PDF)
- Final EIR (PDF)
- Tract 6236 - NOI-NOA Newspaper Notice (PDF)
- Tract 6236- Kerman NOC (PDF)
- Tract 6236- State Clearing House Acknowledged Review Requirements (PDF)
- Tract 6236-NOI Annexation Determination of Consistency with MOU (PDF)
- Kerman Tract 6236-Air Quality Report (PDF)
- Tract 6236 -Notice of Preparation -SCH Number 20190297 (PDF)
- AT&T Cellular Communications Facility Noise Study (PDF)
Joseph Crown Construction & Development, Inc.
JS West Project
The proposed project is for a liquid propane gas terminal. The project lies north of west Church Avenue, between south Del Norte Avenue and south Madera Avenue.
Helena Chemical Project
The Project consists of the construction of new non-hazardous liquid storage tanks for the purpose of utilizing rail delivery more efficiently.
- Initial Study Helena Chemical Project CUP 20-02 (PDF)
- Mitigated Monitoring and Reporting Program (MMRP) (PDF)
TPM 19-01 Commerial Parcel Reconfiguration Project
- Initial Study Tentative Parcel Map Number 2019-01 (PDF)
- Notice of Availability Tentative Parcel Map Number 2019-01 (PDF)
Public Notice of Intent Tentative Tract Map Number 6302
The City of Kerman announces a Notice of Intent for a Proposed Tentative Tract Map Number 6302. A special Planning Commission public hearing will be held Monday, June 1, 2020 at 6:30 pm.
- Comments (PDF)
- Initial Study Tract 6302 Residential Project (PDF)
- Department of Toxic Substances Control May 11, 2020 (PDF)
- Department of Fish and Wildlife May 28, 2020 (PDF)
- City Response Letter to Mr. Ledger May 22, 2020 (PDF)
Initial Study - Gatewaty Villas Apartments Project
The proposed Gateway Villas will be a 61-unit affordable apartment complex.
- IS Gateway Villa (PDF)
- Gateway - Checklist (PDF)
- Community Profile - IS Gateway Villas (PDF)
- Table of Content - IS Gateway Villa (PDF)
Mural Project Mural Project
The City Council and Sebastian approved a conceptual artist rendering of the historic Kerman Inn. The mural will be painted on the wall of the building behind the Chamber of Commerce facing the parking lot in front of Sebastian. The site was chosen to pay homage to where the Kerman Inn once stood. Fundraising will begin soon to raise money for the mural.