Sports & Fitness
- Net Generation Virtual Summer Camp: Check out this year's virtual summer camp on demand at the Net Generation page. This fun and free online video series provides you with the opportunity to build athletic skills, stay motivated and learn new things. Download the activity book and follow along with five different sport videos!
- 49ers PREP Flag Football: 49ers PREP is offering a free virtual flag football training camp. Register today and receive four weeks of daily on-demand content that covers everything it takes to grow as a flag football player. Learn the fundamentals of flag football and good sportsmanship through videos and at home projects. This program is designed for kids ages 7 to 14 and adults are welcome to join too!
- Exercise from Home: Playcore has put together a list of ideas on how to stay healthy and active while you practice social distancing. Check out their blog post Four Ways to Thrive at Home for simple exercises that you can do from anywhere in your home.
- Fit Mobile: 6 Tips on How to Stay Active (PDF), developed by our student partners in the College of Health and Human Services Honors Program at Fresno State.
- Let's Stay Active Together: The American Heart Association is launching live at-home workouts daily, click on the Let's Get Moving Together to stream the workouts.
- National Alliance for Youth Sports: The National Alliance for Youth Sports offers a variety resources to keep families busy and active during you're their time at home. Check out this article that lists Family Fun activities.
- Youth Tennis: Get a head start on practicing those tennis skills. Check out the USTA website for Tennis at Home activities.
- Greenfields Brings Exercise Your Living Room: Greenfields Outdoor Fitness has added instructor led workouts that you can do in your living room. Choose from these three YouTube videos Advanced Full Body, Full Body or Mobility.