Applications Sought For Community Service and Recreation Commission

The City of Kerman is seeking applicants to fill vacancies on the Community Service Recreation Commission. Terms are for 3 years and no prior experience is required to apply. There are 2 adult positions and one 1 youth representative (must be currently enrolled in Kerman High School). Commission members serve on a voluntary basis.

To apply, complete and return a Commission/Committee application, which you can download here or obtain at City Hall, 850 South Madera Avenue, Kerman, CA.

Completed applications must be returned to the City Clerk’s Office or to the Parks, Recreation and Community Services Director’s office at the Senior Center 720 S. 8th Street. Application deadline is Friday February 23, 2018.

For more information about the position call Marci Reyes 559-846-9380 or Philip Gallegos at 559-846-9328.

Recreation Commissioner Overview
Youth Application